Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers below to some of the frequently asked questions. If your question is not below, or you’d like to offer feedback, please head to the “Contact Us” page and fill out a feedback form. Thanks!
– Choose to sacrifice an extra that you currently enjoy (i.e. specialty coffees!)
– Sacrifice a family vacation for one year – get your family involved and tell them why
– Are there things you’ve accumulated over the years that you no longer need?
– Consider donating your income tax return over the next 3 years
– Consider building into the kingdom rather than retirement.
– Consider giving stocks, or other investments (if you are interested in learning more about this please contact the church office).
– Do you have talents and skills that could be used? Let us know!
Personal Cheque enclosed in an envelope marked “Facility Fund”
Cash enclosed in an envelope marked “Facility Fund”
Give Online through your bank, which will debit your bank account at the amount you designate (contact church office for information on how to set this up)
Don’t see your question above? Head over to the “Contact Us” page to submit your question or feedback! Thanks.